The Lubrication Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick manner, and carrying out responsibilities through coordination with the Service Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform all lubrication services
· Perform thorough check of customer's car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
· Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
· Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
· Ensure that the customer's car is kept clean.
· Make certain all equipment is in proper working order.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
· Knowledge in automotive repair and maintenance.
· Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
· Good judgment.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
Reply or send your resume to email@example.com